After some time I decided to redo one of my older pictures and after having the scanned drawing sitting in my folders for three months I finally got around to actually doing something with it. And look, Danny is actually standing on something this time! I kept the icy-blue horns, tail end, and claws but after finishing his black base I just couldn't put white socks on him and I couldn't use an earlier design that I drew out because it just would not work on him. So he just gets three little white stripes on his forelegs. Again, I feel like I could do better but I am still very pleased with this. Now, I am going to bed because it is one in the morning and I feel like I'm about to pass out on my keyboard.
Good night people.